Everton Youth Teams Thread

Highlights of last night’s 3-1 win v Fulham

I was surprised recently when I saw Lewis Warrington down as “ 6ft 0 ins” , thinking he’d grown. From these shots of him he’s nowhere near that , 5ft8ins maybe 5ft 10 at most
Yeah he's absolutely nowhere near 6 foot. He was close to their Josh Kings height who's like 5"6 than he was to even metcalfe. Armstrong is surprisingly tall, similar stature to Price

….hasn’t Thelwell made changes to the Academy since he came in? Seem to think he’s changed personnel in key roles but I might have that wrong. I suppose it takes time to affect change in that area.
Probably the main appointments were Prosser, Darlington and Micciche. Probably a bit early to judge their impact I'd have thought. All those appointments have been in the last 1-2 years. They seem to have good reputations though from their previous jobs

Does anyone know anyone at club who can email Everton v Burnley Lancashire Senior Cup teamsheet from this season.Tried 3 times to no avail.Usually not a problem.I live in New Zealand TIA

I have spoken to a few of are young players , and they all have a lot of time for Tait said he was the only one holding it together behind the scenes in the Rafael times and surprisingly when Lampart was in charge,who with the exception of Ashley Cole who was good with them, they said it was a shambles and nobody seemed to know what half the people around the manager did from there viewpiont.
It's the recruitment that has killed us of the pitch , the ban didn't help and City hoovering up everything in the NW hasn't helped either.

Basically this.

Almost ironic that we got done for poaching; and got a ban, yet I've got pals who have directly been approached by Manchester City and not a peep gets done about it lol

City go about it; as if its normalised.

For all the troubles we do have, do have some sympathy. Any good players we do have are often stolen by City in the early days

Basically this.

Almost ironic that we got done for poaching; and got a ban, yet I've got pals who have directly been approached by Manchester City and not a peep gets done about it lol

City go about it; as if its normalised.

For all the troubles we do have, do have some sympathy. Any good players we do have are often stolen by City in the early days
Every club does it. We only got done because a family snitched on us and that basically forced the FA to act.

Everyone knows it happens but in general it benefits everyone involved. Similar to how College football was in the states