Everton Youth Teams Thread

Sadly true (although Branthwaite would have been a shoo-in for the u21s) but we do have a few other international kids out there.

Luis Gardner - Wales u17s (6 games for our 18s this year, made his 18s debut in October at 15)
Aled Thomas - Wales u19s
Fraser Barnsley - Northern Ireland u21s
Zan-Luk Leban - Slovenia u21s
Youssef Chermiti - Portugal u21s

George Morgan is injured too and he's been a regular in the Wales youth teams. Sherif missing out for Netherlands could be fitness related too as he's (relatively) recently come back from injury. Djankpata looks to have missed out this time for Italy u19s.
Great research, thanks. Here is the official site's summary of our players' international fixtures (not always 100% accurate I know)
1000012607.jpg
1000012608.jpg
1000012609.jpg

Douglas Lukjanciks linked to:
Southampton
Villa
Leverkusen

Also watched by Leipzig and Marseille.

@boris i remember you were the first to mention him 2 years back and hes now an England u17 player.

Any thoughts?

This could end up looking silly but I'd be absolutely floored if we lost Lukjanciks tbh. Villa are incredibly aggressive at that age range but if we can't convince a keeper to stay and learn behind England's number 1 who's currently 30 then we will never manage to keep hold of a talented kid again.
The succession plan couldn't be clearer if they tried and whilst we haven't exactly been aggressive in promoting him up, his contemporarys in Whatmuff, Brits and Crampton haven't exactly been flush with gametime either. So thats probably just a keeper thing.

I doubt Southampton are seriously interested, they have the 16s top goalkeeper and spent big on Bazanu and going abroad would be a hell of a gamble but Villa and Spurs could well be serious

Douglas Lukjanciks linked to:
Southampton
Villa
Leverkusen

Also watched by Leipzig and Marseille.

@boris i remember you were the first to mention him 2 years back and hes now an England u17 player.

Any thoughts?
Read of the vultures circling earlier. Including Spurs. Sounds like we should be trying to keep him but would be good if someone who follows the youth teams could fill in some details. @Eggs
Douglas Lukjanciks