Everton Youth Teams Thread

I tell people no when they ask if Reece Welch will make it here and you don't like that.
What an odd remark , you seem to constantly roam these boards looking to pick arguments out of nothing, so I’m baffled as to why you’ve singled me out in this thread for a pretty simple post from me saying ” No” we don’t have any right backs coming through. You need to go back to arguing with davek .

What an odd remark , you seem to constantly roam these boards looking to pick arguments out of nothing, so I’m baffled as to why you’ve singled me out in this thread for a pretty simple post from me saying ” No” we don’t have any right backs coming through. You need to go back to arguing with davek .

I didn’t single you out, you spoke to me. I just brought up our normal history on topics concerning our youth players. Why are you so offended.

Ishe Samuels-Smith scored the third goal in England u17 ‘s 3-0 win against the Czech Republic. He wasnt in the starting 11 so must have come off the bench, usually in these tournaments they give everybody a start at sometime .
I rate the lad but he and England were chasing shadows when I watched on Youtube earlier today, lost 0-5.? Poland look to some have some great talent coming through.

Four year deal for Metcalfe, that's a very long deal for a youngster. Maybe partly due to his injury earlier this year, but they must see him as a good prospect

….no idea about the boy but if I was looking after the interest of a very highly regarded youngster, I’d insist on a deal that length, especially if there was interest from other clubs.

Fulham are showing the u21s game against Everton on Friday night with Kick off at 7pm, though its via their payed service - (Everton said nothing yet)
while Saturday Morning with ko at 11am, Man City are showing the u18s game v Everton from Finch Farm via City TV +, there stream is £3 a month

Four year deal for Metcalfe, that's a very long deal for a youngster. Maybe partly due to his injury earlier this year, but they must see him as a good prospect
That’s a great move by Thelwell given that Metcalfe still had nearly 2 years on his contract, I can’t recall any recent 18 year olds getting a 4 year deal. His talent was obvious when he started in the u23s as a16 year old schoolboy , albeit at the time we were saving a number of then u18s for a forthcoming Youth Cup match. It’s a shame his injury was so severe and kept him out for so long , his passing range and ability is something that sets him apart from others in his year.
A four year deal for a promising youngsters who’s suffered a severe injury is a great message to send out to our other youngsters.

Last edited: