Everton Youth Teams Thread

….suspect this is lots to do with letting players know they are part of EFC. Vaughan will watch them and communicate regularly with them to ensure they are being looked after.

He’ll communicate performance to Brands.

i suspect he will build relations with certain clubs to channel future loan deals.

I’ve never been a believer of loans for Everton youngsters, but I’d be less resentful if there is a proper structure supporting a strong first team. Let’s not forget, many loanees will be in the shop window.

I'd rather him report to Thelwell than Brands Eggs lol

Everton u21 in 3rd only behind top on GD with 3 wins and 1 draw today play Chelsea who are 9th with a Midday Ko, A win could put Everton top at least for a few hours depending as always on other results - The game is not Live due to the rule it cannot be showed Live when a prem league game is happening same time

1662201244660.png

Below is the report from the Friday night u 18 game, they’re saying it’s “ u18 Premier League (North) “ game , I’m confident it was a group match in U18 PL Cup , let’s just say our Acaemy reporting leaves a lot to be desired at times .

“ Jack Tierney headed a dramatic last-minute winner as Everton Under-18s beat Derby County 1-0 at Finch Farm on Friday evening.

The defender’s last-gasp effort settled a hard-fought battle and helped Leighton Baines’ team secure a first U18 Premier League (North) win of the season.

Tierney converted at the back post following a superb free-kick delivery from fellow substitute Jacob Beaumont-Clark to spark jubilant celebrations among the young Blues players.

Everton Under-18s’ previous two league games of the season had ended in unfortunate 3-2 defeats to Nottingham Forest and Sunderland and the Toffees will be aiming to use the Derby victory as a springboard for their campaign.

Baines’ side return to action next Saturday when Blackburn Rovers visit Finch Farm for another U18 Premier League (North) clash.