Everton Youth Teams Thread

As frustrating as it is, maybe it's an opportunity to find the next Cole Palmer.

Who's the next talented youngster in their ranks that has no chance of progressing because they play in Foden or Haalands position?
It's a non starter they already have 2 keepers his age in Whatmuff and Brits and we wouldn't get anywhere near 10 million for him. We'd get like 2 million max at a tribunal

For reference, they bought Spike Brits, the other England U17 keeper, last season for 250k when he was in the same situation. They got Lawrence for nothing off us (according to the athletic). We'd be lucky to get a million never mind 10 mil + players.
As he’s 16 ( Lukjanciks) he’s either signed a Scholarship already or is holding out to become a “ free agent “ end of July in which case we get the development fee the Tribunal decide on, peanuts really. City are often generous in the pursuit of young players but not £10 mill generous. It’s good he’s starting today , and with Pickford on the bench having signed a pro contract it hopefully means we have two good young GKs prepared to fight it out over the coming years .

As frustrating as it is, maybe it's an opportunity to find the next Cole Palmer.

Who's the next talented youngster in their ranks that has no chance of progressing because they play in Foden or Haalands position?

I think this is someone to keep an eye on, although as others have pointed out seems in hindsight like a fake story.

Hes trained with the full England squad and perhaps a season or two away from getting into our squad but worth seeing what happens to him, just for fun.

IMG_9072.jpeg

Shame it'll be his last I reckon.

He struggled massively down at Plymouth the coaches said. I've always liked him and maybe in the position we are in he might get offered a 1 year deal.
It's a strange one with Warrington, Lampard seemed to like him, Dyche seems to like him, clearly a great attitude.... but no one, not even Plymouth, seems to want to actually put him on a football pitch.