Everton Youth Teams Thread

Its 11th placed Everton u18s away to 12th placed Middlesbrough u18s today with both looking for their 1st win after 1 draw and 1 defeat each, KO 12.30

Everton u18s Team

Stewart, Mallon, Wilson, Tierney, Jones, Jagne, Melcalfe, Heath, Apter, Djankpata, Sherif,
Subs Graham, Butler, Beaumont-Clark, Coughlan, Smikle-James

Wonder why forwards the same age as Lawrence are involved with the 18s and he's not despite supposedly being a better prospect.
Unless he's injured though he was named in Scotland squad

Wonder why forwards the same age as Lawrence are involved with the 18s and he's not despite supposedly being a better prospect.
Unless he's injured though he was named in Scotland squad
Probably don't want to put all their eggs in one basket after Small. Someone on here, I think Boris but could be wrong, said its not guaranteed that Lawrence stays either so probably for the best at this level to share the experience around.

Just made the same point in the match thread surely Dobbin or Whittaker Welch would be better served traveling with the squad
Just noticed it's not just Lonergan it's actually only 8 subs as well!!

we've not named an attacker on the bench surely Dobbin and Whittaker could've joined up even after last night it's not like London to Brighton is a million miles away

I don't get the chance to watch any of the youth teams but I would appreciate a summary of the outlook..maybe @Ring master ?
I may be just too pessimistic but recent results and lack of any youth talent making the senior team seems rather perturbing?

Watched Bohs v shamrock rovers in a cup game earlier, young Bohs right back Andy Lyons called up to the Irish under 21 team recently just scored an absolute belter, serious baller, we could do much worse.