Everton Youth Teams Thread

Anyone know much about Einar Iversen and what type of player he is?

....describes as a ‘classy midfielder’, but some on here will have watched him. Not 18 until next month but promoted to U23s for next season.

Played for Norway at U15s, Stord and Brann in his homeland. His other passion is cross-country skiing. Good scouting network to get him on board.

Anyone know much about Einar Iversen and what type of player he is?

According to wiki

Einar "Pastor'n" Iversen (27 July 1930 – 3 April 2019) was a Norwegian jazz pianist and composer and the son of a "pastor." He went into jazz after World War II ended. Through more than sixty years, he played with everyone in Norwegian jazz.

According to the actual one.... Defensive mid and son? Of steffan? Or was it nephew?

...sorry, Jack, but I never get these ‘loan’ suggestions. If Silva doesn’t want him then we should sell. If he wants him as back-up, then he should stay.

Only for young players like him. Just going off the all the links of buying a new rb, he'd be 3rd choice, a year loan playing regular footy at prem level would be brilliant for us. Some players just need that stability to become comfortable and he seems to come in knowing he'll probably be dropped soon again.

Only for young players like him. Just going off the all the links of buying a new rb, he'd be 3rd choice, a year loan playing regular footy at prem level would be brilliant for us. Some players just need that stability to become comfortable and he seems to come in knowing he'll probably be dropped soon again.
So we spend 20mil on a new RB and send Kenny on loan for a year. What happens next year. Is he really going to get the RB spot his best hope would be sitting on the bench again. Unless we have Europe and he may get 10 games in the cups I’m sure he can’t wait.

All the young left backs are in the same boat the likes of Robinson, Connolly will never get a look in now with Digne they will probably be moved on along with Foulds and Galloway I’d imagine Baines will be back up for a season then Gibson will be a CB/LB cover.

...the squad is already too big, if we bring in a new RB Kenny slips down the pecking order. We can’t just send players on loan and let their contracts run down.

Have to disagree with that mate, both last season and this, city's 1st team have been top scorers in the league. The kids are most certainly not coached to play safety first football if anything they are encouraged to take risks and as I said it is impressive to watch.

Aah I picked you up wrong, I thought you were talking about Everton not man city. That explains it, no youth team should be playing like our u23s I meant