Everton Youth Teams Thread

Not one of those outfield players has any chance of making it.

We produce a cracking amount of professional footballers. Unfortunately they are all league 1 level. The Unsworth effect.
Well done , I’ve seen some pretty daft posts on GOT , particularly after we lose a match, but writing off a bunch of 17, 18, 19 year olds who’ve barely started their career is up there amongst the daftest.

Well done , I’ve seen some pretty daft posts on GOT , particularly after we lose a match, but writing off a bunch of 17, 18, 19 year olds who’ve barely started their career is up there amongst the daftest.

More referring to likes of Galloway. Surely someone younger is a better option. We were playing Browning earlier this season too. Like there was no way on earth he was going to be part of first team plans.

More referring to likes of Galloway. Surely someone younger is a better option. We were playing Browning earlier this season too. Like there was no way on earth he was going to be part of first team plans.

You said not one of the outfield players.

I'm going to take your initial statement as a way of saying "I've literally never seen them play before".

While I take your point re younger players v older players, Browning was a stand out performer AT THIS LEVEL, was never going to make it with us but his U23s games got him a deal to China and us apparently £4 mill transfer fee. Galloway will likely also be gone in the summer , particularly if he performs well at U23s .