Everton Youth Teams Thread

Interesting lineup according to the OS :

10' Everton lining up in a 3-4-3. Feeney, Ouzounidis and Astley form the back three. Evans and Gibson are on the flanks, with Adeniran and Charsley in central midfield. Broadhead, Hornby and Sambou are the Blues' forward trio..”
Much more positive and attacking from Unsworth than two DFMs at home .

That’s an incredibly young Chelsea side , 16 , 17 18 year olds in Maatsen, Gilmour, Redan , Anjorin , MeEachran, Guehi . Those are just the ones I recognise, may be even more youngsters in there. A few supposed “wonder kids” in Billy Gilmour, Redan , Anjorin. Mind you I suppose they’ve got 30 odd players out on loan so are short at times.
That McEachran lads name rings a bell
Had he an older brother played somewhere or another player of the same name ???

Edit.
Was it Josh also a Chelsea player ???

Interesting lineup according to the OS :

10' Everton lining up in a 3-4-3. Feeney, Ouzounidis and Astley form the back three. Evans and Gibson are on the flanks, with Adeniran and Charsley in central midfield. Broadhead, Hornby and Sambou are the Blues' forward trio..”
Much more positive and attacking from Unsworth than two DFMs at home .
Having said that about an attacking lineup ......... “ 62' Sub for Everton. Nathangelo Markelo comes on for Nathan Broadhead”
I’m probably being unfair given I can’t see how we are playing etc, but it would seem we’re going back to 4-2-3-1 or similar with Adeniran/ Markelo . Shame if we are just trying to hold onto a 1-0 lead against 10 men.