Everton vs Zenit St Petersburg 5/12/07 - 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tekke was the player we were meant to be after all those moons ago.

This is going to be a tough game, but I do think we will win. Lets qualify for the next round in style- COYB!!!!

Before I heard about Howard possibly being out, I was thinking that this would be a good match for Wessels anyway so hopefully he plays.

Everton have made four changes for the visit of Zenit St Petersburg.

Leighton Baines, Andrew Johnson, Phil Jagielka and James McFadden all return to the starting line-up.

Joseph Yobo, Nuno Valente, Yakubu and Leon Osman all miss out, with the latter two players dropping to the bench.

Baines is joined in the back four by Phil Jagielka, Joleon Lescott and skipper Phil Neville.

The midfield will consist of Mikel Arteta, Stephen Pienaar, Lee Carsley and Tim Cahill.

James McFadden will support Andrew Johnson in attack.

On the bench, James Vaughan makes a return, while the likes of Yakubu, Thomas Gravesen, Victor Anichebe, Paddy Boyle, Stefan Wessels and Osman.

looks like a good starting 11 to me!!

This surprises me, why start with small guys on the field and monsters on the bench, Moyes must have his reason but I can't think what that might be.:)

Just thinking of certain G O T er's half cut, smiling like gibbons arse holes, making their way to the ground. Ged will be taking his normal string of telephone calls, Chris will be half gone after his exam, Gaz will be trying to keep order and failing as always. Who else has gone to the meet, is Danny turning up?

Just thinking of certain G O T er's half cut, smiling like gibbons arse holes, making their way to the ground. Ged will be taking his normal string of telephone calls, Chris will be half gone after his exam, Gaz will be trying to keep order and failing as always. Who else has gone to the meet, is Danny turning up?

i just wish i was there mate!!:angry:

well we could easly be 2 up in the first 10mins!!

arteta's cleared off the line and mcfadden's poor pass to aj!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.