Match Thread Everton vs West Ham United - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off Topic
Mate, you're jumping to the defence of someone on here who is labelling an alleged victim of child sex abuse a 'brass', and victim blaming in the defence of an alleged sexual assault on a child, all just because they support the same football team as you. Who my club is owned by is irrelevant, sort your head out you apologist.
As a matter of fact I didn't say anything in defence of any other posts. My comment referred exclusively to you needing to look closer to home before pontificating about morality. The fact you think it irrelevant that your owners are barbaric despots with medieval morality says it all, though.

Is Calvert Lewin actually back? Haven't read Frank's presser so no idea what the fitness update is.

Would keep same front 3 as v Liverpool and have him on the bench.

Vital set pieces are defended well, lost a cheap one last season when Soucek nodded in.

Think it will be 1-1.

Is Calvert Lewin actually back? Haven't read Frank's presser so no idea what the fitness update is.

Would keep same front 3 as v Liverpool and have him on the bench.

Vital set pieces are defended well, lost a cheap one last season when Soucek nodded in.

Think it will be 1-1.
He's in contention for a start. Lampard said he'd wait until Sunday morning to make the call. Likely just keeping his cards close to his chest.

He's in contention for a start. Lampard said he'd wait until Sunday morning to make the call. Likely just keeping his cards close to his chest.

Would be a big call to start him, considering his injury jinxed last year throwing him in against physical West Ham for first start since middle of May would be interesting. Must've looked very sharp in training last two weeks.

I'd be o.k with Gray-Maupay-Gordon again and then you have DCL and McNeill ready for hour mark if game is as tight as I expect it to be.

Think it's a bit of mind games. Moyes has a reputation with some for being a little too influenced by what the opposition can or might do rather than playing to the strengths of his own team.

Certainly in his Man U days he was called out by a few senior players for looking to cancel out the oppositions gameplan rather than allowing his own side to dictate the game.

I`m just going to echo the thoughts of the last few pages, and that is we need to win a game starting on Sunday. the longer it goes on the harder it will be to get that 1st win.

I know its the Everton statement from the last few seasons, which teams are worse than us this season, from what I have seen Notts Forest and Leicester then the rest is much of a muchness, which is dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.