Match Thread Everton vs West Ham United - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off Topic
Blinking good point that @Pazza regarding 'he who can't be named'.
Bail ended almost 3 months ago, and still no word. How anybody can be accused and named whilst their accuser has complete anonymity is beyond me, and surely prejudicial to the outcome of any pending court hearing. Especially someone who is internationally known.
If there is evidence, then produce it. If guilty, then do him. The way this stands, his career, life and family suffer as much as anybody.
If proven innocent or NCA, then let everybody try to restore their lives.
We’ve all seen the pictures of his accuser, the prozzie who looks about 28 but was 15

Off Topic
Blinking good point that @Pazza regarding 'he who can't be named'.
Bail ended almost 3 months ago, and still no word. How anybody can be accused and named whilst their accuser has complete anonymity is beyond me, and surely prejudicial to the outcome of any pending court hearing. Especially someone who is internationally known.
If there is evidence, then produce it. If guilty, then do him. The way this stands, his career, life and family suffer as much as anybody.
If proven innocent or NCA, then let everybody try to restore their lives.
Surely the case been dropped due to lack of evidence??

Due to the additions of Gana, Garner, Onana, Maupay, Tarkowski and Coady I’m a lot more optimistic than I was. Think there’s a nice element of snide and quality in there to make it a better season.

Add to that the form of Iwobi, Patterson and Gordon plus the return of DCL l, we are starting to look much stronger all over the pitch.

We all know how this tale ends.

Moyes to do a running Jose impression as Declan rice scores an injury time winner and he takes off his top to unveil a " For you Ma'am " shirt.

Not a chance we win this game with all the additional crap surrounding it. We are set up perfectly to be the baddies on the end of some revenge as West Ham “do it for Lizzie” and sing the national anthem as the players trudge off at full time. Mark Noble is pictured in the away end wrapped in an England flag in floods of tears, which goes on to be an iconic image of English football

Status
Not open for further replies.