Match Thread Everton vs Newcastle - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton MOTM vs Newcastle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been looking at fixtures like Brentford and Norwich away, and Brighton at home all season amongst others and expecting certain wins.

Now, it's dawned on me that four of our measly six wins came in the first six games and I don't expect wins in any of the remaining fixtures.

We probably will win again, based on the law of averages, but will there be enough to stay up?

got to smash these, no hesitancy, no walls, just walk over em and get it done

godfrey and docus on stmaxi and tear up the rest

godfrey braithwate holgate
alan
doucs dvb gordon
gray richarllison el ghazi

Think we have to park the bus and hope for something from a break, corner or free kick. The reason for this is I think Newcastle will think we'll setup on the front foot and it might give us a tackle advantage especially in the first half

This game has just taken on greater significance for me.

I have just seen that in the next round of games, after the international matches, the RS host Watford and Burnley entertain City.

Plus Leeds go to Wolves on Friday night.

A win tomorrow would do so much for us.

Have we ever had a season like this? Even in times like 94 and 98 and seasons around that there's been more
wins. Who ever goes tomorrow (tonight) need to bring their voices and make it hostile for those badgers.

We win this we're back in the driving seat for survival. A point off Leeds with 2 games in hand on them; three points ahead of Watford with 2 games in hand; 4 points ahead of Burnley.

Newcastle are utter turd btw.

I will say this I think player for player, wolves are better than Newcastle I was concerned about the Wolves game more than this one. But it still won’t be easy I hope we can get something out of this, I still say if the players can give 10% more well will win games like this, our players in the main have been playing at 50% of what they are capable of most of the season.

We win this we're back in the driving seat for survival. A point off Leeds with 2 games in hand on them; three points ahead of Watford with 2 games in hand; 4 points ahead of Burnley.

Newcastle are utter turd btw.
You’re absolutely right but we’re also utter turd which is why we’re in this position and why tonight could go either way.

We need to do what they did to us at home - want it more, fight for it, get the crowd behind them and we will win.

Status
Not open for further replies.