Match Thread Everton vs Manchester City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pathetic . Lockdown effecting you badly is it? Get some help. Have a night out with some real blues and read about the history of your club. I don't doubt youre an Evertonian...but teach yourself what it really means !!!!!

Here we go the oracle has spoken. Teach me oh great one. We are crap and bottlers to boot. Have been for years and years. My blind optimism is a distant memory.

Mosh - please go all out to sign KDB this Summer.. why not, statement of intent especially if they sign Haaland as looks likely. Pay him whatever salary is required. We got James. Now go again for similar

The ref has the right to play advantage if he thinks it's the right thing to do whether he had his whistle to his mouth or not and I don't think it put us off defensively. I actually thought it was a good bit of refereeing.
fair enough, im obviously biased an think it could be a foul all day, he jumps in with his boot aggressively raised an doesn't need to make contact for a foul to be given this combined with Olivers reaction deffo effected Mina imo but that's just my clearly biased everton view an it could've easily been given without complaints.

We defended poorly for 2 goals and conceded for both of them I’m never going to be happy with that. I’ve also said there’s no shame losing to them and there’s big positives in the loss so I’m not sure I’m moaning.
I’m not moaning , we where brilliant ,

Good effort blues....City will likely win everything this season...we hung in there for most of the game and with a bit of luck could have pulled off a result...but jeez they're bring on Debruyne and Mahrez to inject even more quality into their team as we start to tire...
Yep did as well as could be expected given the circumstances. Even though the plan was clearly to contain they actually created a few half chances. Not bad at all given the opposition are probably the best team in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.