Match Thread Everton Vs Manchester City - Capital One Cup - Semi Final 1st Leg - Wednesday 6th January - 20:00 KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highlights on Ch5 @ 11,

Worth another watch just for Besic putting his finger to his lips telling YaYa to hush baby don't you cry, about me bossing you...
besic1-1.png

That was brilliant . Besic NEA about reputations .

Their goal was a disappointing one because you simply can't just back off Aguero like that. They would've stood off him for hours then, one of the 2 needed to get into him before the man he wanted had made the run, it was a pretty obvious one.

Apart from that we were superb. Barry and Besic is a thing of beauty. And Joel Robles though. That save from De Bruyne. Should be our number #1, most should see that now.
would give roubles 0 out of ten
And my dad who i buried yesterday,
so sorry

Think Sat. is ok...... Interesting to see what he does with League matches / signings in + out

FA Cup

Robles
Holgate (?) Jags / Mori or Stones / Galloway
Lennon / Osman / Besic / Mirallas
Barkley
Kone

What I will say is that it's great going into an FA Cup tie knowing we will absolutely smash a lower league opposition. In the past you'd genuinely be worried about going out.

I'm hoping his reaction to making a bad pass encourages you to think he'll get them right ! he is mr fume when he doesnt do something ! but bloomin lovely lil player ! one of my faves !

I think he's going to be a great player, a real diamond, but just needs time.......

I thought we were brilliant tonight, defended great, thought we had great shape about us, they didn't really caused us to many problems, thought we controlled the game to be honest, deserved the win and probably a bigger win but we cant complain with taking a win into the away leg. COYB!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful performance today by the lads! Im full of prosecco celebrating in a hot tub in the lake district lol! Would love to have been at Goodison tonight, but being here is a close second lol ;)

Decent that, I'll be made up if we start putting those shifts in the league, as we outplayed a very good City side for large chunks of the game.

Dyes what I am saying is if city win 1-0 does it mean they are through
Yes, but 'away goals worth 2' suggests if the 2nd leg ends 0-0 it'd go to extra time. It wouldn't, cos away goals aren't worth 2.

But to answer your question, away goals matter, but if scores are tied after 180 mins, it'll got to ET, then away goals will count if still a tie after ET.

Status
Not open for further replies.