Match Thread Everton Vs Man Utd - FA Cup Semi Final - Wembley - Sat 23rd April - KO 17:15

Do you want Moyes back?

• Yes, I need psychiatric help.

• No, I am of sound mind.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up. Gonna have some porridge, a cuppa and make my way to Wembley from the Angel about 1pm. Gonna get my 60 year old dad bladdered, singing Everton songs. Screaming for every challenge.
I'd actually love to see Everton win something in my adult life! Would love something to celebrate before I get married. Win or lose just please put in 100% Everton at least.

Woke up. Gonna have some porridge, a cuppa and make my way to Wembley from the Angel about 1pm. Gonna get my 60 year old dad bladdered, singing Everton songs. Screaming for every challenge.
I'd actually love to see Everton win something in my adult life! Would love something to celebrate before I get married. Win or lose just please put in 100% Everton at least.

Have a great time with your Dad. Never got to take my Dad to Wembley, sure you will have a great time.

Good night in London. Loads of pubs full of Blues. Ended in covert garden pub with other blues singing. Optimistic one minute pessimistic the next. The joy of being a blue.
Let's hope the players understand what being a blue is all about. The fans will do our part we need them to do their part. Please Roberto high tempo from the start. Get the fans excited and we have a chance.

He got to get this line up right.
Don't want to see oviedo at rb again

???? Stones. Jags/galloway. Baines
Besic mcarthy
Lennon..... Barkley......mirralas
,...............luakaku,..,..........

Make sure that baines and the right back focused on defending

Maybe
Stones at right back and galloway with jags.

Midfield

Barry, mcarthy and Barkley don't work

I would throw in midfield mcarthy for his work rate and besic as Barry is injured
I have a feeling we would do better if cleverly was in midfield as well, would I put him in for Barkley.

Maybe

Robles
Stones. Jags. Galloway. Baines

Besic McCarthy
Lennon Cleverly mirralas
Lukaku

Barkley and del to come on for the last 25 minutes

Wasn't confident at all after Wednesday, but got up this morning to glorious sunshine and a feeling of optimism...

2-0, Rom 1st goal...COYB!

p.s. Happy Birthday Mrs. cT x

Status
Not open for further replies.