Match Thread Everton Vs Man Utd - FA Cup Semi Final - Wembley - Sat 23rd April - KO 17:15

Do you want Moyes back?

• Yes, I need psychiatric help.

• No, I am of sound mind.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1984,85,86,89,95,2009 and 2012 could hardly sleep buzzing at the thought of the approaching semi-final
Last night slept like a baby - something seriously wrong there :(

Well personally it's going to be my most memorable day for many years good or bad . Young Munster travel to Cork in the league play off semi final , followed by the blues at Wembley. I'm going to Cork and will hopefully catch the 2nd half of the cup when I arrive back.
As with everyone else , we don't get much to shout about do we, 20+ years and counting . Only Glos cricket have won anything for me.

2 semi finals in one afternoon and meeting up with mates drinking porter tonight. Oh just once make it my day , safe journey all , come on blues , and the cookies. who knows lids, God is good !.

I'm travelling up by myself from Worthing - but all trains are cancelled so got to get a bus replacement to Brighton then train from there :(

Yeah trains are a nightmare - we're going in the opposite direction, up through Barnham way so we don't have to get on the coach. There's train from Littlehampton if you can get there?

Status
Not open for further replies.