Votes: 107 34.2%
  • DRAW

Votes: 43 13.7%
  • GET DEN PERRY OUT

Votes: 163 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking more like winning the 11th place challenge.

Still reckon that was a lot better than what has been served up so far.

We have a fair few rested for the weekend which it should be the case when we have a big squad. For the first time we had an out ball and did some decent things, for a team with zero confidence that wasn't half as bad as what I expected. Got to push on now and start winning again.
Your cup is half full. I can't see where our next win is coming from. Or goal for that matter

Your cup is half full. I can't see where our next win is coming from. Or goal for that matter

I used to think I was a negative so and so always finding the worst in everything, but after coming on here I find I must be a happy-go-lucky character. (In comparison like...)

I think that was a decent performance, if we had swapped Rooney or Sigurdsson for Klaassen and Holgate didn't give away a stupid penalty so early we would have won that match. There were actual positives even in defeat where as up until now even the wins I was struggling to find a positive. (Apart from the result)

My view may come tumbling down though if we get tonked at the weekend and we don't look like we are putting up a fight and don't have a balanced side.

I used to think I was a negative so and so always finding the worst in everything, but after coming on here I find I must be a happy-go-lucky character. (In comparison like...)

I think that was a decent performance, if we had swapped Rooney or Sigurdsson for Klaassen and Holgate didn't give away a stupid penalty so early we would have won that match. There were actual positives even in defeat where as up until now even the wins I was struggling to find a positive. (Apart from the result)

My view may come tumbling down though if we get tonked at the weekend and we don't look like we are putting up a fight and don't have a balanced side.

There are never any positives when we lose at home

We defo looked better but nothing made me think we will score

Status
Not open for further replies.