Match Thread Everton vs Liverpool, Goodison Park, Oct 4th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
A win tomorrow puts us at least 4th, and 3rd if United take points off Arsenal.

Good, can't recall feeling more confident and with justification going into the Derby for many a year.

Looking forward to reviewing the first part of the season after 10 games with 2 wins and a draw from Liverpool, Arsenal and United. ;)

McCarthy and Barry is where this game will be won or lost tomorrow. Like to see Besic at some point too, just for the Limbs.

Liverpool have had 18 managers since they were shat out in 1892. Every single one of them apart from some mush called David Ashworth (in charge 1919-1922) have suffered derby defeats. Rodgers cant be allowed to join him before he's sacked.

Manager of the Month in waiting, Roberto, needs to dispatch this no mark and keep this excellent record up.

I really have this funny feeling Martinez won't start with Deulofeu, and will go with Lennon instead.

That's exactly what it will, and probably should be. Gerard isn't fully fit and wouldn't last the pace of a derby IMHO whereas Aaron will. Gerard would be just perfect at the 60 minute mark to rip Clyne or Gomez a new hoop.

Good, can't recall feeling more confident and with justification going into the Derby for many a year.

Looking forward to reviewing the first part of the season after 10 games with 2 wins and a draw from Liverpool, Arsenal and United. ;)

It's always a toss up, as well you know. But we have home advantage and momentum and I expect us to make it pay (refereeing horror shows notwithstanding).

RAWK is dreading this massively. Can't afford to get too far ahead of ourselves, but if we lose this it will be so hard to take. We're better than them all over the pitch and without their lord and saviour captain I feel that for once we can have the mental edge.
It won't be that hard to take, relatively. Our arrow is pointing up, derbies are always a one-off, and we're used to not winning.

If they lose however it will completely shatter them.

crying at my mum here typical kopite ffs.. just got my little sister
the Liverpool top for tomorrow, said she wants to go the Anfield derby in Feb
so she's going too Anfield tomorrow to get them tickets? im like it's not a concert ffs
tickets wont be on sale now. said i could go with them me: [they don't sit together?
mum: o dont they no ?? :confused: .. she should know this all the away's i've been

im done

Status
Not open for further replies.