Match Thread Everton vs Liverpool, Goodison Park, Oct 4th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Script is clear for this one. First half 1-0 for RS
Second half 2-0 Everton

Spectacular win coming up boys

87403.jpg

Omg 17/10 odds for everton win.this is the easiest money you will ever make.lump on everyone.its an absolute armchair ride.dont say you weren't told.

Omg 17/10 odds for everton win.this is the easiest money you will ever make.lump on everyone.its an absolute armchair ride.dont say you weren't told.

Skybet have us on equal odds with them to beat each other. The draw pays best, and judging by the past 5 years it's where the smart money is, if you're content to bet against us.

Year after year, I yearn retribution for all the injustices in my lifetime in derbies, Clive Thomas, Alan Handballsen, Clattenberg etc etc. Before I shuffle off my mortal coil, I want to see us humiliate them beyond belief and ram the late giggling tit Emlyn Hughes' infamous words back down his satanic throat with "Everton are magic, Liverpool are tragic". I'm not bitter though

will never ever happen sadly. even now they're utter turd they still get dodgy decisions and luck galore. they're just not good enough to properly capitalise on it. ah well, it's why we treasure the wins more.

We should boss this, and if we get the first goal, I can see us going on and completely battering them.

Just have to be careful to mark Sturridge out of the game - he's an incredible goal poacher. Nobody else in the side is worthy of the shirt.

We should boss this, and if we get the first goal, I can see us going on and completely battering them.

Just have to be careful to mark Sturridge out of the game - he's an incredible goal poacher. Nobody else in the side is worthy of the shirt.
Coutinho the danger man mate....McCarthy gotta snuff him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.