Match Thread Everton vs Leicester City - ~Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming up for this one with my daughter and grandaughter, was dreading it until Duncan took over.
Ancelotti to be introduced as the new manager before the game but DF in charge for this game, it'll be a bear pit, I can't wait now, My Grandaughter is gonna love it.
This would be good. Last time we had a new manager watching a caretaker manager's last Game, we won 4-0

Coming up for this one with my daughter and grandaughter, was dreading it until Duncan took over.
Ancelotti to be introduced as the new manager before the game but DF in charge for this game, it'll be a bear pit, I can't wait now, My Grandaughter is gonna love it.

Wow, very nice mate, hope you enjoy it!

Id go same team with Baines in for Digne. Finally look like a team with a plan and everyone knows their roles. Hopefully Goodison is rocking like last week.

Think ESPN + in the US is showing it for our US posters or people looking to stream it.
Its on way more channels that have been listed for the game on which ever website you use,some chs that have it are not even listed ;)

I think sidibe will be back which is a bonus. There was a chance today where Coleman had got to a crossing position and hit it across the floor when Richarlison and DCL had got into a great position. Sidibe would of put it across goal
Sidibe gets caught out of position too many times. I like him but he needs to remember he is a defender first

Its on way more channels that have been listed for the game on which ever website you use,some chs that have it are not even listed ;)
Yes use that livefootball one pal. Usually look to the US ones if no UK or Ireland ones as my sports app does all these ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.