Match Thread Everton vs Leicester City - ~Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a big game and we are down to the bare bones. Gonna need a very big effort from the players and the crowd.

The team will probably pick itself given the players who are unavailable but it would be nice to at least get a couple back.

Lose this and the season is over, aside from the continued struggle to finish mid table.

We need some of the ill/injured back for this one.

Holgate back in central defence due to his pace.

Well we had him there at Leicester a few weeks ago and once Leicester switched to playing down the middle we were found out. So, I'd instead play Holgate as an old fashioned sweeper. That way anything they try to play behind our CBs he'll be able to gobble up.

Id go same team with Baines in for Digne. Finally look like a team with a plan and everyone knows their roles. Hopefully Goodison is rocking like last week.

Think ESPN + in the US is showing it for our US posters or people looking to stream it.

just keep that little chavvy ferret vardy quiet and we can beat these
We can’t keep him quiet though. It doesn’t matter who the manager is or who’s defending against him we will always give him space to run into behind because we are stupid. Just got to hope we do the business up the other end.

We can’t keep him quiet though. It doesn’t matter who the manager is or who’s defending against him we will always give him space to run into behind because we are stupid. Just got to hope we do the business up the other end.

Hopefully he doesn't even play, they rested him and few others in the last round

They might want to concentrate on finishing in the top 4

Hopefully he doesn't even play, they rested him and few others in the last round

They might want to concentrate on finishing in the top 4
Yeah they haven’t really been that arsed in cups if my memory serves me correctly. Hopefully them being second works in our favour

Id go same team with Baines in for Digne. Finally look like a team with a plan and everyone knows their roles. Hopefully Goodison is rocking like last week.

Think ESPN + in the US is showing it for our US posters or people looking to stream it.
Think goodison will be rocking. As it's £5 for under 18s and £10 for under 25s th e match is sold out. Was like this against Watford but unfortunately probably the worst first half of the season. If we get into them as soon as the match starts the crowd will be there. Great by everton with this pricing. Great to see so.many young blues. I'm taking 2 myself who can't afford to go to many games and if you do get them a tickets to a league game there is normally an obstruction in the way.
COYB

Mental to think that we could be in a cup semi final in a couple of days. Football eh?

If they play Vardy we probably need Holgate in defence but he was so good in midfield yesterday I'd just leave him there. And we probably have no options there anyway

We need to be snarling, spitting, terrifying, striking fear into them, and thats just the crowd.
If the big fella gets them up for this we have a chance, a real chance

Status
Not open for further replies.