Everton vs Hull City Match Report and MotM poll...

Everton Man of the Match

• Joel Robles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leighton Baines

Votes: 7 2.8%
  • Ashley Williams

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Phil Jagielka

Votes: 7 2.8%
  • Seamus Coleman

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Idrissa Gana Gueye

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Morgan Schneiderlin

• Ross Barkley

Votes: 51 20.6%
  • Tom Davies

Votes: 29 11.7%
  • Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • Romelu Lukaku

Votes: 44 17.7%
  • Gareth Barry

• Enner Valencia

Votes: 6 2.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers Andy mate,can't go with anyone other than Gueye,great today,Davies another solid performance,this kid gives us a 7/8 out of 10 every game,Barkley again in patches influential,Williams worries me though,hasn't turned out how I thought,although hard to criticise another clean sheet is it?:)

Barkley and Gana were excellent throughout and Davies was excellent for 60 minutes or so, but Gana got my vote, mainly for being boss.

Barkley and Gana were excellent throughout and Davies was excellent for 60 minutes or so, but Gana got my vote, mainly for being boss.
Bang on the numbers that Woolly.
Gana for me....covered every blade of grass and made tackles and interceptions that he had no right to win. Ross was the fittest I've ever seen him today, still high energy at 90 mins and just wants the ball all the time.
Davies is exceptional for his age.

Thought Jags has looked very secure in his 2 games since returning, good to see, i thought we may not see him again in a blue shirt.

Don't.....he'll be planning on staying in for the Derby and Utd. Got to get Holgate in the side for both.

Ten men went to Hull.. wished they f....g hadn't - 10 men, 9 men,... 1 man and his dog wished they f....g hadn't.

Similarly to the game against West Brom, we weren't spectacular and perhaps got a lucky break at a crucial point in the match. Great that we're piling on the goals which shows a good level of fitness at this stage of the season. Hoping we can put on better performances, against stronger opposition, in the coming weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.