Everton vs DC United July 23

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadaToffee

Player Valuation: £10m
I know there was a thread about this, but cannot find it.

Who's going, gang? I'm about to buy tickets - if you have some, which section? Meet up? Etc.

Wish I could go as it's my two favorite footy clubs and its only a 45 minute trip to RFK, but Ill be busy that week. Gutted

Wish I could go as it's my two favorite footy clubs and its only a 45 minute trip to RFK, but Ill be busy that week. Gutted

Spike?!?!?!

I wish Everton would come back to Canada again. Even though we lost, the first Everton match I ever went to was against River Plate in my city. It was a very memorable experience for me.

Last edited:

OK, got my tickets - hopefully we can arrange a meet-up.

Darn chico, and there I was planning to bring a mobile Tim Hortons counter for you...

OK, got my tickets - hopefully we can arrange a meet-up.

Darn chico, and there I was planning to bring a mobile Tim Hortons counter for you...

Sir, I thank you.

In related news, I'm up in your neck of the woods for a weekend in September if you're about.

We should catch a match together or something x

Do DC have any decent random formerly brilliant players playing for them?

No but they have an up and coming brilliant player playing for them. You may have read about him if you've visited THT and LCAB's site. His names Andy Najar.

There's about 35 of us heading down from Boston! A handfull of lads are catching the Union game as well. Think we have a tent organized for tailgating, not sure of all the details right now. Check out or ask on the Boston Evertonians facebook page for more details of what our plans are.

i thought I was a guarantee but there is a good chance that I will be busy now. Hoping to make it as it's less than 2 hours away for me. Everton will never be easier for me to see in person...

Status
Not open for further replies.