Match Thread Everton vs Bournemouth 3pm Saturday 4th Feb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can enjoy this....williams will sleep ok tonight...you can too. A win is a win in this league. If you cant be happy after scoring 6. And win...home or away...well....

Of course the win was enjoyable, but on another day and time we won't be able to get away with it like today. I'm sure neither Koeman nor Williams would be pleased with conceding three sloppy goals like that. The poor game management of Martinez's team is still quite a fresh memory.

Our defending simply has to be better than that

Anyone thinking I'm being unfair to Koeman needs to see my comments following a similar win over Sunderland under Martinez, so I'm only being consistent

We were lucky they didn't get more than 3

Great attacking but defence was very poor indeed. We need to tighten up for Boro away

..might be what the team needs to focus attension.

This was Williams worst game so far , but in glad he has had it in this game. Also Funes Mori is a liability. The defence didnt want to commit to tackles and switched of during key moments. Although i do like Holgate, sometimes he goes into challenges very soft and losses out , but in saying that great win cant remember the last time we scored 6 :)

Our defending simply has to be better than that

Anyone thinking I'm being unfair to Koeman needs to see my comments following a similar win over Sunderland under Martinez, so I'm only being consistent

We were lucky they didn't get more than 3

Great attacking but defence was very poor indeed. We need to tighten up for Boro away

Whilst i agree mate, what i would say is that we where that comfortable after the first half i think the defnece just came out half asleep thinking we'd already won for the second half and once they lost that focus couldnt get it back all game, HOPEFULLY it serves them all as a wake up call in future games when we are well on top - in that regard even though a nightmare for the blood pressure could end up worthwilst nearly throwing it away

thankfully Rom and a few others where on absolute fire today

There's going to be a serious review in to what happened in the second half.

But for us, lets Just enjoy the moment.

A game full of entertainment.
Rom on top form and now the club will surely move his value to £100 million in the summer.
Ross with biting tackles.
A midfield which is strong and superb options to bring off the bench.
A keeper getting praise!

Enjoy the result, sit back and let your heart settle down!

Coyb!

Status
Not open for further replies.