Match Thread Everton vs Bournemouth 3pm Saturday 4th Feb

Status
Not open for further replies.

undoubtedly bournemouth's biggest strength is the pace of their wingers, fraser and stanislas (who has caused us problems this and last season), so im thinking that koeman may stick with the four at the back for more stability with morgan, gueye and davies in CM. Unsure who will support Rom, but think it will be Ross and Lookman after an ineffectual game from Kevin.

Joel
Coleman Williams FM Baines
Davies Morgan Gueye
Ross
Lookman Rom

Pre game team talk should be relatively easy for RK...
"We were poor at their place and they took advantage. No messing around today, get into them, get into them early and get into them hard... and if we're not 3-0 at half time, I'm gonna be fumin' "
;)

Same side that started vs Stoke, but Lookman in for Kev.

Joel

Holgate
Williams
Funes Mori

Coleman
Davies
Sniderman
Barkley
Baines

Rom
Mola

Stek, Jags, Kev, Macca, Gana, Baz, Enner.

This looks like the best starting line up yet proposed - I know Gana is back but why wouldn't you give him 30 mins at the end - he jut got back from a gruelling knock out tourny. I know Lookman has looked good in cameos but i would perhaps start with Kev and bring on lookman as they tire in the second half.

The player most at risk of being dropped must be Barkley. He improved over a couple of games but that was a major step backwards on Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.