Match Thread Everton v Wolves - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's great is we've backed ourselves in to a corner in regards to kicking this dude to the curb with all the hiring and firing we've done lately. Only way to get away with it is to bring in someone who wouldn't come here.

*clap-clap*

This is the worst thing. I've noticed it all season. No urgency, body language is awful. This is what happens when you bring in so many new faces, no chemistry. Bringing in a new manager won't undo this I don't think. Wolves are rubbish as well
Wolves are rubbish as well? Do you mean as well as us? Either way you're speaking out of the wrong orifice.

Yet another inept performance I don’t understand why he hasn’t changed formation or tactics since Christmas.Nothing is working right,defence ,attack and midfield are playing as separate units instead of as one fluid unit.
I don’t think he has the nous to change or the bottle to admit he is wrong.If he can’t do those things what is the point of keeping him on because his way is not working.

Judging from the last month or 2 we are in serious trouble, the only way we are going is down. How do you attract better players on these performances for this manager? I dont think there is much of a chance Gomes will stay after this season and I don`t blame him to be honest.

Silva needs to go, clearly not good enough. We see the same things time and time and time again. It never improves! It gets worse....

Something seriously needs to be done or there is a real chance we will go down next season.

The worst part of all this will be when we beat City midweek, then lose every other game for the rest of the season...

Yeah they aren't all that are they? They are an average mid table team with potentially a bright future. Nothing more.

They were highly rated though, 2/1 for top 10 before pre-season even started. Roughly same price as us, which I thought was bizarre at the time. Turns out the bookies knew there stuff.

Wolves showed how a team play,and play for each other,outplayed us from start to finish pretty much,we could not even step it up 2nd half while wolves hardly had to do a thing 2nd half,we are so poor and its not stoping most of the time

Spot on. Play as a team and for each other. We play ad hoc. Not many partnerships if any. Might be harsh on Pickford but I want a keeper to be able to come off his line able to claim crosses rather than rooted on his line. I like Pickford but is not doing enough to dominate his area

Status
Not open for further replies.