Match Thread Everton v Wolves - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

How easy was that for Wolves , we are embarrassing , manager about school team level and a gang of cowards in blue, not Gomes, Kenny , and you couldn't blame Pickford for anything the rest need to have a good look in the mirror when they get a shower to check they still have a set of bollocks , because they don't play like they have a set between them.

Judging from the last month or 2 we are in serious trouble, the only way we are going is down. How do you attract better players on these performances for this manager? I dont think there is much of a chance Gomes will stay after this season and I don`t blame him to be honest.

Silva needs to go, clearly not good enough. We see the same things time and time and time again. It never improves! It gets worse....

Something seriously needs to be done or there is a real chance we will go down next season.
If Silva is sacked, there are serious questions over moshiri's suitability to run Everton. I'm starting to feel like this will end in tears.

They were highly rated though, 2/1 for top 10 before pre-season even started. Roughly same price as us, which I thought was bizarre at the time. Turns out the bookies knew there stuff.
Top 10 yeah. They have decent players and are well organised. They have a bright future (mind you I've thought that about us a few times over the last several years) i was just saying I don't think they're that good yet.

Wenger wouldn't show any thirst or ambution for a new project. It diminishes massively with age. The wolves fella has had his team playing consistently well for over 2 years, they've beaten members of the sky club, plus they've just done us over.
I could manage a team to do us over, there is obviously something rotten within the club that has players giving up and not caring so quickly into managers time. I have a feeling Ferguson could be an issue he's been there for a long time now and never seems arsed win loose or draw.

They tore us apart through the middle, and they had wing-backs stretching the play.

They're a decent side but we made them look far better.

Status
Not open for further replies.