Match Thread Everton v Wolverhampton Wanderers - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love some clarification. Was watching and it was 22 Semedo who fouled Danjuma and pretty certain Pawson waved a yellow in his direction. Then screen flashes up yellow for Gomes so I presume that was for dissent.

Then Semedo stops a decent counter five minutes later and I'm expecting the red to come out but he just gets booked.

Preventing the foul being taken quick - Gomes

That 'crap' Forest striker Awoniyi has scored as many goals in his last 7 games (9 goals) as we have as an entire club in the same number of games. Just absolutely awful as a football club.

Everyone complaining about the lack of goals needs to think about how great the celebrations will be when we get our next one.

Ok, it'll probably be in Bramley Moore but still...

Or, Everton may never score a goal ever again. Get relegated this season, financial meltdown, administration and liquidation before BMD even opens!

Sa being their best player like this is just what I feared. Hopefully we can score so they are forced out of their shells ala like they were v Brighton in the 2nd half. Not that I think we'd take our chances but still. Oh, and at least it looks like we've got a midfield today.

Happy with the performances apart from Gana, who has been poor, and us still not putting the ball in the net.

Get the feeling that once we have McNeil, Harrison, Danjuma on the wings, and a striker not called Neil Maupay up front, we’ll be far more dangerous.

Doucouré has been superb. Branthwaite looks comfortable.

That 'crap' Forest striker Awoniyi has scored as many goals in his last 7 games (9 goals) as we have as an entire club in the same number of games. Just absolutely awful as a football club.

Forest look one of the better lower half teams this season. If they hang onto Brennan Johnson that's a very good attack they've constructed, could've scored another at Man. United just before half time with Awoniyi blocking a goal bound Gibbs White shot.

Sub ideas? Dobbin is a bit too lightweight at the moment so gets marshalled off the ball easily. I'd give him another 10 before switching him for Canon or Chermiti. Danjuma to move to the left. Had a few crosses come in with no one at the end of them so need height in there. Doucs been a lot better today. Onto the second. Into these lads

Status
Not open for further replies.