Match Thread Everton v Wolverhampton Wanderers - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a championship squad no matter who plays. Those getting excited over Dobbin et al are just being hopeful rather than truthful. Wherever you look there is no real quality.

Just happy that Maupay and Keane are nowhere to be seen.

No illusions re, the lack of quality and balance in the squad.

Subs: Virginia, Lonergan, Keane, Mykolenko, Godfrey, Chermiti, Maupay, Cannon, Onyango.

Yep, would be good to get a glimpse of Chermiti.

"Why doesn't Dyche EVER give kids a chance wahhh wahhhh"

Oh look. Three 21 year olds and a 20 year old in the starting lineup. Almost like people just parrot the same old nonsense.
Because he tried his best not to again and now doesn’t have a choice besides persisting with his failed mistakes who he’s given a stupid amount of chances to already.

I have just seen 'Wolves looking to make it three consecutive wins at Goodison Park for the first time'. Yeah get your house on it after that, we do love a first
Missing their best player in Nunes today though and we need to make the most of it but no doubt won't.

This game last season, and the manner in which we lost it, was the start of the downward spiral that almost got us relegated.
The romantic in me says today's fixture is the end of the old and beginning of the new exciting Everton. I'm going for 0-2.

I’m not a fan of lining up with Garner on the right of midfield. Not against him, he plays well centrally, just don’t think it works with him on the right.

I would have brought mykolenko into LB and moved Young into Left midfield, then put Dobbin on the right.
That's the only change I would have contemplared

Status
Not open for further replies.