Match Thread Everton v West Ham Utd; Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been pleased this season by the team's determination to come back when the opposition's taken the lead. The match against Man Utd ended in a draw, but they looked hellbent on taking three points right up to the end of the match. This fight fight fighting spirit has often seemed lacking in recent seasons and I'm well pleased to see it.

But never mind that, let's see 'em take the lead against West Ham early on and keep it to the end.

I'd keep faith with the starters against Norwich and United. I think Benitez knows itd be a slap in the face for a good effort if he immediately slots returnees in.

Have DCL and Richarlison on the bench to bring on.
Nah if DCL is fit mate you slot him in straight away ahead of Rondon.

Mina hopefully ready to play as Antonio is way their biggest threat and wouldn't fancy Holgate vs him assuming Godfrey plays rb.

Our best manager since Royle definitely - and another legendary Merseyside manager who pissed his pants and insulted our club cos his big spending club couldnt beat Moyes low spending side. Fb Why would anyone be crying seeing both. Remorse? Regret? Disgust?maybe. Surely there'd be no hero worship of a man who hasn't done anytihing besides winning 4 league games for us.

I don't know how you couldn't get emotional seeing that sight tbh.

One gave us hope on a shoestring budget and built a side that gave it all for the fans

One is giving us hope on a shoestring budget and is building a side that gives it all for the fans.

Nah if DCL is fit mate you slot him in straight away ahead of Rondon.

Mina hopefully ready to play as Antonio is way their biggest threat and wouldn't fancy Holgate vs him assuming Godfrey plays rb.
Mina must play, yes.

Rondon. He's had another couple of weeks to get up to fitness and I dont think it's a good managerial ploy to change a team before its had the chance to fail. Hand Rondon the first hour agianst West Ham and we can take it from there. I reckon Benitez will see it that way too.

Our best manager since Royle definitely - and another legendary Merseyside manager who pissed his pants and insulted our club cos his big spending club couldnt beat Moyes low spending side. Fb Why would anyone be crying seeing both. Remorse? Regret? Disgust?maybe. Surely there'd be no hero worship of a man who hasn't done anytihing besides winning 4 league games for us.
boring

Iwobi, Digne, coleman Training with the team, others the boss will see how they are during the week

You can read that in two ways

1. Benitez is telling the truth and DCL/Richarlison are still both not ready

Or

2. Benitez is holding his cards close to his chest and making Moist 2nd guess.

I don't think both will make it for the WHU game but interesting that he never ruled either out with only 3 days to go...

Status
Not open for further replies.