Match Thread Everton v West Ham Utd; Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can read that in two ways

1. Benitez is telling the truth and DCL/Richarlison are still both not ready

Or

2. Benitez is holding his cards close to his chest and making Moist 2nd guess.

I don't think both will make it for the WHU game but interesting that he never ruled either out with only 3 days to go...
Interview would have been done a day or 2 ago, Rich has posted clips of himself doing little touches of Training a few days ago, but not with the team and Think Lewin is same, but its if they are both fit enough, i think both will be ok myself or for me defo Rich

Interview would have been done a day or 2 ago, Rich has posted clips of himself doing little touches of Training a few days ago, but not with the team and Think Lewin is same, but its if they are both fit enough, i think both will be ok myself or for me defo Rich

If neither are training with the first team I cant see them being ready mate tbh.

I would imagine it'll be Watford next weekend or Wolves the one after that both feature in.

You can read that in two ways

1. Benitez is telling the truth and DCL/Richarlison are still both not ready

Or

2. Benitez is holding his cards close to his chest and making Moist 2nd guess.

I don't think both will make it for the WHU game but interesting that he never ruled either out with only 3 days to go...
Or you COULD just read it as Digne, Coleman and Iwobi have returned to full training, but it's too soon to make a decision on the availability of the others. :coffee:

The ammers are playing well and our old friend Moyes will have them up for this. Rafael wont want an old manager returning to the old lady and winning. He will have us up for this I am sure of that. With the players potentially out it will be a hard one for us............although I am optimistic and say we win this 2-1. Lets get behind the team will need a good atmosphere, hope they have an off day!

Could Rafael be playing his cards close to his chest on our front line?
Really Moyes should just come here with his West Ham side, who are playing well, and set them up to play there game and let us worry about them, but I'm not sure Moyes does that. He worries about opponents IMO, easy target for a master like Benitez.
Convinced Rafael is leaving Moyes guessing, just as much as we are.

Could Rafael be playing his cards close to his chest on our front line?
Really Moyes should just come here with his West Ham side, who are playing well, and set them up to play there game and let us worry about them, but I'm not sure Moyes does that. He worries about opponents IMO, easy target for a master like Benitez.
Convinced Rafael is leaving Moyes guessing, just as much as we are.
hopefully he is guess we will know and hour before kick off. If DCL and Rich are anywhere near the team sheet I will be ecstatic!

I am personally loving the ambiguity of who might or might not be fit to play, let the other team do their homework for a bloody change, keep them guessing, make it as difficult as possible instead of giving them the answers. Carlo was an absolute cockwomble in this regard, happily telling anybody who would listen how many players were definitely unfit for a game a week in advance ffs! I expect a few back although Delph is definitely out for another 12 weeks with arse blisters

Can't wait to get back to the footy, bloody hate international breaks.

Be interesting to see who's fit - let's hope Benitez keeps pulling the rabbits out the hat, and gives wet spam and the moysiah a footballing bloody nose.

Also, everyone over 12 who's going make sure you've got you're proof of covid status ready to present, as it seems were all getting "frisked" on Sunday.

Not happened previously at any other matches, to me or people near me - could make getting into Goodison a bit of a dog's dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.