Match Thread Everton v West Ham Utd; Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming up for game tomorrow but unfortunatley cant get tkts any one know of good everton pub in town to watch game

With a full house and a good passionate early start, pressing, hassling, breaking at speed....I think we can win this despite the sum of our parts.

Hope you get sorted mate. I will be at home in Kilkenny!! ?

On slip from M6 North joining M62 towards town closed. Looks nasty judging by emergency vehicles. Bear in mind if travelling in area.

i think this will be a good benchmark to judge how this season has gone so far. we have the hoodoo over them. i think it will be a 3-1 win.

Given the continuing injury situation, would take any type of win today (including playing terrible for 90 minutes and the Hammers conceding an og in injury time ?). A draw is not the end of the world but losing at home, after the unexpected hope of the first seven games, would be an awful crash back to earth.

Tough game today but looking forward to seeing how we manage the game. Could be a good few goals I reckon with BTTS and lots of corners.
Quick bet, fresh brew then on the way to Glorious Goodison Park
COYB

Would definitely start Gordon again ahead of Iwobi, he’s earned it after his OT display. Get the fullbacks back in, and get Townsend to put one right on the swede of Rondon for his first Everton goal.

If we win we go fourth level with Manchester City, what do we usually do when we need a win to look good. Big game for Benitez, has he changed the ethos of the players to a degree where they will preform when required or will we revert to our old ways.

Makes me laugh reading predictions on twitter

"we should be beating them"
"4-1 COYB"

Lads DCL and Richarlison are both out and West Ham are a solid outfit.

A draw would be a decent result in the circs - take Kane & Son out of Spurs for example and see how they do.

Moyes doesn't often lose two in a row and will have them up for this. For me most likely outcome is a low scoring draw. Will be difficult without dcl/richy

Status
Not open for further replies.