Match Thread Everton v West Ham Utd - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well - for the second game in the row I think we played pretty average and still battered a team. We pass it so bloody nice - I don't know how Carlo has turned a bunch of players terrified to have the ball into this unit but bloody hell!

Harsh on DCL - but I am still going for Richie as MoM as he was a monster all over the pitch

All that was missing was a crowd to witness a very good performance and another hat-trick for Dom, who needs to practice his shooting from outside the box now he's perfected the close range stuff.

Richie MoM for me though, played his socks off again and could have had a hat-trick of his own.

"who needs to practice his shooting from outside the box now he's perfected the close range stuff." ... Was going to post the same .. but I'm happy he become a trusted slotter so I'll take that for now. Richy was easy MOM before he went off.

We showed some good character to come back from the equaliser and put them to the sword, We didnt stop hounding them till richy scored!

Then to lose Allan and richy and be able to dig in and pull another 2 goals out is just immense.

Ancellotis got them walking through walls

We looked edgy first ten minutes of the second half. But we now seem to have the capacity to draw a breath and identify the right pass or outlet ball from defence and an extra split second to do so. That has to be a combination of James's grace and opposition fear of his aura, frankly, and his getting the extra time on a ball and the coaching methods. This could go a long way lads. Incredible transformation from early summer.

We are just a very good side. Simple as that. It's weird looking forward to games without any sense of dread. Even without Richy and Allan for Brighton, we should have enough. Hope to see Ant Gordon start in place of Richy. International break will help get them back for the derby.

This! Hopefully got enough to beat Brighton. Pull Richarlison and Allan out of any Brazil squad, invent an injury for James - pull him out of the Colombia squad! Then give them all a good rest, get them ready and fit for the kopites!
Another good win that - all about momentum!

Strange sensation watching ‘this’ Everton, I was relaxed when Snodgrass equalised; good strike and thought “take it, as that’s all you’ll be getting tonight”. Hopefully Allan, Richy and Kenny all heal quickly. UTFT!

Status
Not open for further replies.