Match Thread Everton v West Ham United - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dobbin for McNeil (probably my most disliked player right now) please

Che isrmeti (or anyone) wide right to replace Harrison, whose head had gone 15 mins into the 2nd half.

Onana - not sure what he brings
Same for Doucore, brainless offsides today

Garner and Branthwaite were class acts today

West Ham were happy to sit back and pick us off - Alvarez was outstanding.
Garner was shocking. He was terrible and completely at fault for the 3rd goal and poor for the equaliser and undid all his good work with the good cross for the Beto goal.

He has to be done now. His crap methods obviously can’t squeeze out any more. This home form is not just pathetic anymore it’s absolutely embarrassing.
He won’t be mate. Firstly because we can’t afford for him to be, but also being objective he’d have us in 13th on results alone and I’d snap your hand off for that, as much as I dislike him.

My concern is that we’re on a slide he is powerless to arrest because he’s crap. We may stay up by virtue of 3 more horrible teams and/or Forest getting done, but I just can’t see that he’s the one for us going forward.

Garner was shocking. He was terrible and completely at fault for the 3rd goal and poor for the equaliser and undid all his good work with the good cross for the Beto goal.
Nah. Was worth 3 other players today. Did Onana’s running and passing again. Only brain on the pitch ffs

Granted the last 2 corners were terrible and his mistake for the last goal, but the lad has guts and talent in spades. His cross was a peach that my 75 year old dad could have nodded in. My fave player by a mile at the moment

He won’t be mate. Firstly because we can’t afford for him to be, but also being objective he’d have us in 13th on results alone and I’d snap your hand off for that, as much as I dislike him.

My concern is that we’re on a slide he is powerless to arrest because he’s crap. We may stay up by virtue of 3 more horrible teams and/or Forest getting done, but I just can’t see that he’s the one for us going forward.

If we get new owners, and scrape over the line again, then the first priority is getting rid of him. He’s benefitted from the turmoil as no other manager we’ve had would survive a run like this.

Mate .. doucs is dog shine and can’t control a footy and is brain dead… zero footballing IQ or skills … Harrison loses the ball 9/10 and didn’t put a single cross in all game , McNeil was shocking and should have buried his 5 yard chance and finished the game off , Beto is cack , can’t score pens and luckily missed his header and got lucky with his shoulder to score. Godfrey can’t kick a football properly and can’t defend in the air … we have so many weak and crap player that can’t do the basics
Yes I’m not saying we’re ace.

I’m saying we were far from pathetic.

Complained all season that we hadn’t had a player sent off against us or a penalty. Then both finally happen and 10 men beat us and we miss the pen.

This is a cursed club or it’s some kind of Trueman show fake reality.
Ha ha I know how ya feel mate am 58 and seen some good times. But more bad. I think we're a Jona club too nothing ever goes right for us .. I was the only blue nose in my household as a kid my Ald fella a staunch red left me to it but he said I be sorry 😁😁. But I wouldn't support that lot or any other if I could press a button and go back 👍👍