Match Thread Everton v West Ham United - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel like we’ve hit that familiar wall where our performances will continue to get progressively more pathetic until we bin Dyche.

Just doesn’t feel like it’s in him to turn this around.

He has to be done now. His crap methods obviously can’t squeeze out any more. This home form is not just pathetic anymore it’s absolutely embarrassing.

motm today? Moyes for having a side out there that ran until the final whistle. They kept fighting, our lot wanted to curl up and go to sleep.

Desire covers a lot of technical deficiencies. Bad day, bad side, bad manager, bad game, bad result.

Everton is poison. Something has to give....

Bit like Brighton mate, they go down to 10 men yet play and press like they had the extra man and not us.

Dobbin for McNeil (probably my most disliked player right now) please

Chermeti (or anyone) wide right to replace Harrison, whose head had gone 15 mins into the 2nd half.

Onana - not sure what he brings
Same for Doucore, brainless offsides today

Garner and Branthwaite were class acts today

West Ham were happy to sit back and pick us off - Alvarez was outstanding.

Who else would u pick
Anyone who can strike a clean ball. He's scuffed every shot I've seen him take. McNeil is probably the purest striker of a ball - but I'm not sure he has the bottle. Could be the making of him. Tarky or Pickford would have been better than Beto. He'd be my last choice to take it.