Match Thread Everton v West Ham United - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kudus, Paqueta and Bowen the obvious key men for them. I'm a bit scared of our thickos giving away free kicks close to the box, as Prowse will definitely score one if given a handful of opportunities.

Their squad is incredibly strong compared to ours, result seems ominous sadly.

Last win: 16th Dec 2023, 77 days ago.
Last PL win at home: 10th Dec 2023, 83 days ago.

3 wins at home all season from 13 home games, 13 points from 39.

This has to change starting today, had we won 2 or 3 of the last 9 we would be easily clear but we didn`t and that makes this a must win IMO to open that gap especially as we don`t know the points we will get deducted in the second PSR charge.

Just about winning games to get far enough clear.

Dyche needs to change the style at home, playing much more on the front foot with more intensity to get the GP crowd involved rather than the absolute dross we have seen this season.

UTFT COYB

I think this is a must win game - but it is one that we can win.
If Dyche sets up as he did against Palace at home then we'll blow it.
We need an attacking team. Not sure if Coleman / Danjuma are fit and if not I'd start...

Pickford Patterson Tarks Branners Myko Harrison Garner Gana McNeil Duke DCL. Get Patt / Myko / Harrison & McNeil all in their half bombing forward putting plenty of balls in their box - and we'll see DCL and Duke scoring.
It's quite sad that we are worried about playing West Ham at Goodison. Personally I think we'll win, if not comfortably, without too much trouble.

Even if West Ham throw in a stinker we will still struggle to score, we are third lowest scorers in the league so that gives other teams confidence only

Even if West Ham throw in a stinker we will still struggle to score, we are third lowest scorers in the league so that gives other teams confidence straight away.
Only the top three have a better goals against sounds a little better yes