Match Thread Everton v West Ham United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a dream (or nightmare) last night that we were 0-5 down to the red Sh with 40 minutes gone. Silva was still manager.

I do not remember ever having such a horrible dream in 50 years of following Everton. This is getting serious!!

Time for him to go!

We have basically been playing 4-4-2 with an invisible Sigurdsson. I'd prefer to see DCL playing in the advanced Fellaini role so that he can flick headers on to Keane or one of the two wide men. We need to change the style and the set up. Sticking with Siggy or bloody Iwobi at number 10 will get us absolutely nowhere.

I said this in a post a little while ago and people didnt like it. I think DCL could play well in the deeper role being a target man for Keane to run off of.

The team should be

Pickford
Sidibe Keane Mina Digne
Gomes
Richarlison Iwobi Bernard
Calvert-Lewin Kean.

It won't be. However , we can but hope.

West ham were actually looking good until palace beat them at home

got some good attacking players

if he doesn't win this game you've got to feel it's all over for him

I think he'll try something different - under a lot of pressure to win this. 2 up top WOW.

He has shown he is not capable of change so therefore, 2 holding midfielders including snides and then to add to that great tactic the awsome dcl up top to lead the might blues.
He will also opt for zonal marking at set plays because he has done so without any sucess for 18 months. Why change if its not working.

It looks like already we aren't changing manager, so anything other than wins against West Ham, Brighton and Watford should surely bring the end. A lunch time Saturday kick off at Goodison is already normally a quiet boring affair, lets hope there's something to cheer on pitch for once

Going to Goodison for the first time since that 0-0 stinker vs Swansea in 2014.

Will it be better this time? With stubborn Silva of late I guess I will be flying home not very pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.