Match Thread Everton v West Ham United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we will do well against these. We out performed them big time in cup earlier this season, but now we are much tighter and organised at the back.
If anything doesn't look great I'm sure the Don will mix it up with some fantastic subs. Like James perhaps???
Yeah, but they played a second string. Will be an interesting match.

Hope we use this enforced break to its fullest, give all the lads a few days off and get some off the sick beds. I always feel these breaks ruin momentum, so I hope I'm wrong this time.

It will be really nice if we have James as an option off the bench, and I think Richy goes right back into the side ahead of flash, with him back as sub.

Personally, I don't think you can mess with the 4 CBS across our defence - holgate has done a fine job at RB, along with Yezza, Micky kegger and God, and his height will be needed against the ginger shithouse and his team of big yard dogs - sheamo off the bench as well for me.

Arriba los caramelos!

Pickford
Coleman Keane Mina Godfrey
Doucoure Davies
Rodriguez
Iwobi DCL Richarlison

ForeverBlue92's selection looks right to me too, maybe keep Holgate as that back four unit has done so well and Iwobi provides the width, but if you need an additional overlapping fullback to overload on the right side then Coleman has to come in, adds a lot to our attack if West Ham sit deep. Iceland stays at 10 if James not ready

Should be our first game back behind closed doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.