Match Thread Everton v West Ham KO 13:30, 30/10/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having seen Ross Barkley today we have witnessed the end of Wayne Rooney as a possible Everton transfer and as an England player. If he continues to cover back and force errors as well as doing the special stuff he does then he, and we, will be fine.

Having seen Ross Barkley today we have witnessed the end of Wayne Rooney as a possible Everton transfer and as an England player. If he continues to cover back and force errors as well as doing the special stuff he does then he, and we, will be fine.

...the lad was fine today but as RK says, he needs to produce week in week out, game in game out. Rooney has done it, I think it's probably wrong to say it would be a one or the other scenario, he might just be the foil Barkley needs. Regardless, I think it's safe to say that RK will be looking to bring in players in lots of positions, including a no10.

I missed both live because my sister got married. Just watched the EFC match and I'm told the Saints held on to win as well. It was a decent day in my book.
Same thing happened to me in the 60s, my sister got married on a Saturday so I had to miss the Wolves away game, my Mum & Dad
threatened to kick me out if I went to the match. Honestly, some people!

"You've got 4 minutes Aaron"

"Cheers Boss"

2BE8B0E400000578-3219861-Aaron_Lennon_looked_unmoved_when_he_sealed_his_loan_move_to_Ever-a-86_1441212113205.jpg
Lennon played his part in a defensive display. Stuck to the plan and not overcommitting in any attacks....Hmmmm that sounds bad, but i believe he was asked to do a job and he did it

Nicked the ball on the halfway line and made a lovely jink and run and pass.

Wish our players would hit it more. Don't want us turning into arsenal.

It would be a completely idiotic move. It's illogical to shift players out who are in a winning team. It's not like Messi is coming back in and needing his place.

Right so if Rom was injured and we won a game with Enner as striker, do we then not play Rom next game if fit?

Was a joy to watch Barkley and Lukaku today.

And - foot in mouth time - Bolasie too.

When three of our four attacking players are in such fine form we'll beat most teams. It's frustrating as hell as to why they don't perform like that more often. Mirallas, for me, is finished though. The fella does nothing whatsoever. Rather play Lennon.

Right so if Rom was injured and we won a game with Enner as striker, do we then not play Rom next game if fit?
That is a very special and obvious exception. Your question for that should be worded:

"If Lukaku got injured and Valencia scored in that game, should we drop our best goal scorer in living memory for an absolute trumpet who usually cant hit a cow on the arse with a banjo?"

Status
Not open for further replies.