Match Thread Everton v West Ham KO 13:30, 30/10/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

I always considered Chico an essential member of GOT. His self deprecatory ripostes to the accolades I lent him spoke volumes toward the man's humility... and quality of character.
@McBain has made a wonderful previewing fist of this present thread, but can he maintain such quality?...we shall see.
Anyway, got a feeling we're going to 'Everton that' vs West Ham. A draw might be a good result.
Koeman has a job on his hands instilling some spine into the current squad which retains a phenomenally Martinez fragility about it.
Klopp took a good few months to reinvigorate a spirit at the [Phrase removed]. I will advance RK similar time leeway.

I always considered Chico an essential member of GOT. His self deprecatory ripostes to the accolades I lent him spoke volumes toward the man's humility... and quality of character.
@McBain has made a wonderful previewing fist of this present thread, but can he maintain such quality?...we shall see.
Anyway, got a feeling we're going to 'Everton that' vs West Ham. A draw might be a good result.
Koeman has a job on his hands instilling some spine into the current squad which retains a phenomenally Martinez fragility about it.
Klopp took a good few months to reinvigorate a spirit at the [Phrase removed]. I will advance RK similar time leeway.
When was the last time you didn't have such an urge?
2-0 to The Eve.

When was the last time you didn't have such an urge?
The last time I was confident of a win ? I thought we might have the wherewithal to overcome mighty Middlesboro
To be honest, I thought we would be on 18 points at this stage. My prediction for our final season end tally is 51 points. So presently we are running 3 points behind schedule suggesting a final tally of 48 points.
A lot depends on January though. We have such a lot of dross to replace

The last time I was confident of a win ? I thought we might have the wherewithal to overcome mighty Middlesboro
To be honest, I thought we would be on 18 points at this stage. My prediction for our final season end tally is 51 points. So presently we are running 3 points behind schedule suggesting a final tally of 48 points.
A lot depends on January though. We have such a lot of dross to replace
11th again? Sack him for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.