Everton v West Ham 1st Sub Sweepie

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 mins - Stek for DCL when Pickford charges out of his area flaps at a high bouncing ball and karate kicks their Ukrainian fella in the throat. After consulting with VAR for 10 mins the ref sends off a vacant faced Schneiderlin who is now wearing the yellow jersey somehow. Silva draws a wry smile as his game plan starts to come to fruition and Everton go on to win 7-0 despite being a man down (even though they started with 10 players anyway), with the now Morgan Pickford pulling the strings in midfield scoring blammos from the halfway.
The referee at the end of the game retires to his changing room, pulls off his face mask to reveal Marcel Brands who says to himself "I got away with it despite those pesky kids"

Double sub.
68 mins
Jo & Strac on for Pickford, go goalie in and out and hope they don't notice we have 12 men...not that it'll do any good

If we're drawing:

76 mins
Kean for DCL
Walcott for Iwobi
Bleach for me

If we're winning:

76 mins
Kean for DCL
Walcott for Iwobi
Bleach for me

If we're losing:

76 mins
Walcott for Schnides
Kean for Keane
Tosun for Mina
Niasse for Pickford
Formation 2 2 7, high press coupled with zero transition
Bleach for me

Half time, surprisingly, when we are, unsurprisingly, two down, probably to goals from Haller and Yarmolenko.

Going for his final act of desperation for us: Walcott on for Sidibe. Change of system thinking it's more attacking with Walcott playing as a faux right wing back, but in reality it leaves us wide open and we quickly concede a third.

I'll go for his final substitution as Everton manager to be in the 84th minute, bringing on Schneiderlin for Richarlison.

Status
Not open for further replies.