Match Thread Everton v West Bromwich Albion - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure Carlo just called Salford "Assford".

Amazing stuff.

Yes he did lol

Some absolutely crap questions in there then lol

So if everyone's fit (except for Holgate & Branthwaite) it's gonna be tough for some to even make the bench.

I'm sure he'll look at giving minutes to Iwobi and Delph on Wednesday.

When asked about the cb's he didn't mention Lewis Gibson as an option so I wonder if he's happy to let him leave on loan or just doesn't fancy him as a defender.

So players looking for a spot on the bench for Saturday will be

Virginia/Tyrer or Lossl
Kenny
Nkounkou
Walcott
Davies
Gylfi
Delph
Bernard
Kean
Gordon
Iwobi

I think it'll be

Virginia
Nkounkou
Davies
Gylfi
Bernard
Kean
Gordon

I think it could be Nkounkou over Kenny as well, but only because of the CB issue. Digne played there on Wednesday, so presumably if Mina or Keane go down Digne would move inside again. So Nkounkou would be the more obvious choice.

It could be that Coleman is asked to move inside if we need someone to play at right centre back, and Digne will cover left centre back tbf. Thankfully both are experienced and hopefully could do a job out of position if worst comes to worst.

Hopefully not though!!

I was surprised he didn't mention Gibson tbh Tim. That makes me think we've got a loan lined up for him, that we aren't too far away from bringing someone in, or that Carlo thinks he's absolutely crap.

I was surprised he didn't mention Gibson tbh Tim. That makes me think we've got a loan lined up for him, that we aren't too far away from bringing someone in, or that Carlo thinks he's absolutely crap.

Yeah the fact he didn't trust him against Salford probably tells us he doesn't think he's ready/good enough.

I'm not convinced myself either tbh. When we bring someone in I'd say he will be loaned out.

I think it could be Nkounkou over Kenny as well, but only because of the CB issue. Digne played there on Wednesday, so presumably if Mina or Keane go down Digne would move inside again. So Nkounkou would be the more obvious choice.
I want Kenny on the bench at least, but I think you make a good pointabout

Yeah the fact he didn't trust him against Salford probably tells us he doesn't think he's ready/good enough.

I'm not convinced myself either tbh. When we bring someone in I'd say he will be loaned out.

He's always impressed me mate tbh and he had a really good loan at Fleetwood. Hopefully whoever we are interested in we can get it boxed off sooner rather than later otherwise we'll need to be risking Mina and Keane for the league Cup next week or not being able to rest either or both of them or Digne

He's always impressed me mate tbh and he had a really good loan at Fleetwood. Hopefully whoever we are interested in we can get it boxed off sooner rather than later otherwise we'll need to be risking Mina and Keane for the league Cup next week or not being able to rest either or both of them or Digne
CB’s can usually get away with an excessive amount of games, but yeah I would not want to risk Mina in that environment as he is injury prone. We can get away with Keane taking a stroll against Fleetwood. It’s a shame we won’t be able to rest Mina or Digne, but we don’t have enough time before Fleetwood methinks

Status
Not open for further replies.