Match Thread Everton v West Bromwich Albion - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from Colombia.. we're 50 million fans supporting Everton and we're happy with James' performance. Mina must get better or she's going to lose the headline. The competition between Sigurdson vs James is good because it will keep them playing at the highest level to secure their place in the starting nominee of the team, this happened with Real Madrid between Isco and James and I end up being key to getting the league and Champions League titles in that year.
Finally let's support james' 10 shirt, as well as Maradona or Messi. Best regards.

num10home.jpg

Can’t believe James is t getting more credit, he did something our team have never done... he obviously seen Gibbs was wound up so gave him a nudge. Bam Red card.
We are to nice a team,An example a teams LB get a yellow, so we decide not to go near him again.
James played that brilliantly
Got 37% MoM votes when DCL got a hatrick, think he got enough credit, agree with you it's about time we had someone with a snide side to him, gets credit from me.

It seems odd for a centre forward to get a hat trick and not be man of the match, but, James, what a player. There are not too many players around with his football brain and his truly magical left foot. He is one of the few players playing today that I would pay to watch no matter what team he was playing for and no matter who they were playing against.

I hope he manages to stay fit, because, if he does, we are in for a very entertaining season.

I thought Richarlison and Dominic were very good, Allan quietly bossed the midfield and once again Michael Keane was very composed. Both full backs had very good games, but, we did allow West Brom to cut through us too easily on several occasions.

I think this season is going to be an interesting ride with lots of goals. I just hope we score many more than we concede.
All of the above, excpt, they lost the midfield for a large part of the first half. Chelsea, City an RS will crucify us for that sort of lapse.
Early days, and pleased with the results but we need to make sure that we defend properly and press in midfield when we come onto situations like that.

Hello from Colombia.. we're 50 million fans supporting Everton and we're happy with James' performance. Mina must get better or she's going to lose the headline. The competition between Sigurdson vs James is good because it will keep them playing at the highest level to secure their place in the starting nominee of the team, this happened with Real Madrid between Isco and James and I end up being key to getting the league and Champions League titles in that year.
Finally let's support james' 10 shirt, as well as Maradona or Messi. Best regards.

View attachment 101638

Welcome, with posts like that you can come again ;) ;) ;) !

View attachment 101638

oh mate, there’s no competition

Status
Not open for further replies.