Match Thread Everton v WBA, KO 15:00 Sat 20/1/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
May as well have been a defeat that. Considering the games coming up we REALLY needed three points there..

I just don't get it.. if the players can't even get up for very winnable games like today then why are we even bothering?

Naff off Everton.

There’s no one in our team who seems capable of hitting a shot like that at the minute. (Rondon)

Williams, Holgate, Morgan, Rooney very poor today. Cuco not good enough either.

Two wingers who never hit the byline. Bolasie can not help himself but overplay.

Rooney, who I really like was horrendous when he came on, just lost the ball in dangerous positions non stop.

Gylfi doesn’t look like a 10m player. Team is all over the show at the minute, feel sorry for the lads, but also want to kill someone.

The only good thing was that we didn’t lose.

Utter [Poor language removed]. Siggurdsson was garbage all game. Walcott played well with what he was given but there is something seriously rotten at the club.
Hope McCarthy is ok

West Brom should have won that by 3 or 4. The team in 19th coming to Goodison and completely outplaying is!

We are absolutely dreadful. Gone back to the rubbish that we were seeing at the end of the Koeman reign. We’re are absolutely in a relegation battle.

Coleman can’t come back soon enough. I can’t believe some people were questioning whether he’d get back in ahead of Kenny.

Status
Not open for further replies.