Match Thread Everton v Watford, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to laugh seeing comments say that this is our strongest team availabe.

Aye a seedless attack

Striker who cant score

Winger who falls to pieces one toe into the opposition's box

All whilst 1 in 2 19 year old Italian international striker is on the bench and Iwobi who created more chances than most last season in the league and cost us near £30 million.

Wtf is Silva playing at? Must be zero pressure on him as a draw/loss today and the grumbles in the stands/social media begin following the money spent, Palace result and last season / pre season mismatch of gashness.

I just don't understand why Richarlison is good enough to play Striker for Brazil but can't for a mid table prem team? he adds nothing in terms of assists, he just scores?

id have Iwobi or Bernard moved over and bench DCL with Richarlison down the middle.

Really hoping Gomes is 100% healthy.. Would rather have loss and healthy Gomes than a win and injured Gomes
You have to assume that he is fit. It isn't like Silva to start players unless he thinks they are ready, hence Kean being still on the bench.

Shame about Kean because I think this game is more suited to him than DCL, who I would start when we need somebody to run the line which is something he does so well. He'll be playing most of this game with his back to goal I suspect.

Had to laugh seeing comments say that this is our strongest team availabe.

Aye a seedless attack

Striker who cant score

Winger who falls to pieces one toe into the opposition's box

All whilst 1 in 2 19 year old Italian international striker is on the bench and Iwobi who created more chances than most last season in the league and cost us near £30 million.

Wtf is Silva playing at? Must be zero pressure on him as a draw/loss today and the grumbles in the stands/social media begin following the money spent, Palace result and last season / pre season mismatch of gashness.

They just got here mate

They just got here mate

I can understand Iwobi on the bench but Keans been here about 3 weeks - oh for the days of signing Lukaku on deadline day and chucking him in the same weekend and bagging 2 goals.

Too much soft touch managers in the league who want a player having spent 6 weeks with the squad before giving them a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.