Match Thread Everton v Watford, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drop Siggy to a deeper role if everyone else is injured/suspended. As long as it keeps Davies out the side. We'd have some sort of combination in terms of the front 4 of richarlison, bernard, kean and iwobi.

Obviously it’s just a remarkable coincidence that we get Lee Mason for the SIXTH time in the barely 20 PL games he’s been given in the last 12 months a mere THREE times the statistical probability

What frig is going on here? I seen this vid and spoke out loud to myself, the missus said “what’s up?” Didn’t tell her cos she’d think it was a good idea. Since then, I’ve been bombarded by my loveable red friends laughing at us. Whosever idea this was needs sacking.

why?
are we too cool for small flags?
The players and the manager all said the improved atmosphere helped towards the end of the season.
This might or might not improve the atmosphere but it's hardly horrendous.
I'm not sure waving white flags gives the best message.

why?
are we too cool for small flags?
The players and the manager all said the improved atmosphere helped towards the end of the season.
This might or might not improve the atmosphere but it's hardly horrendous.

No, bring flags if you want. But any club dishing out flags before games is cringy and it’s not Everton. That’s not us. Hopefully it’s short lived.

Status
Not open for further replies.