Match Thread Everton v Watford, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
is that the little tiny pub on the corner facing the cotton exchange building, with the little car park on the side?

This needs nipping in the bud, faux self enforced rivalry from the absolute gremlins

I spat out my cornflakes when I saw this.

Mild dislike at most because of their supporters getting way above station, but probably better described as apathy, now makes a rivalry?

Up to them who they see as rivals I suppose but it is more like a fly that needs swotting away.

newest 'rivalry'? lol,its only watford fans and the press that make it out to be anything like it is and go on about it again,like they will no doubt do when we go there early Feb,every team seem to think they are our rivals lately lol

BBC and SKY want the ManU and RS rivalry, it fits nicely into their world order of things.
Everton doesn't compute with the 'package'.
They've been stumbling and bumbling around with City thing for a while.
Watford rivarly is just a desperate attempt to repackaged the box.
BBC - get stuffed!

I’m pretty sure ‘rivals’ don’t sell there best players to each other.
Liverpool sold Sterling just before they became supposed rivals.
I’m pretty sure Watford don’t see us as rivals either.

Just can’t wait to be back at Goodison tomorrow, haven’t half missed the place.

Great game to kick off with, hopefully we can pick off where we left off with regards to our form and the atmosphere. Didn’t half pick up from the Derby onwards, with the introduction of the siren and the lads in the Gwladys doing their part (think they’ve arranged something for tomorrow too).

Watford haven’t half looked vulnerable at the back this year and they can definitely be got at. As long as we keep it tight at the back I think we’ll comfortably get the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.