Match Thread Everton v Watford, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the same way I hate West Ham, I’ve come to absolutely detest these pathetic toads for inventing a rivalry with us because no one else can be arsed having an opinion on their weird club in their weird little village.

If Watford were an animal they’d be a moth. No one knows why they’re here, or what they are, but we just want to get rid of them and should do so with minimal fuss.

This deep-rooted hatred has occurred in the past half an hour after reading that preview in their forum. Hurt these.

I’d love a Burnley away type performance, where nearly every shot goes in.

England's number against England's number one for a game or two before messing up in the early 2000s. who will come out on top?

Back to the actual match, I didn't think Gbamin was that bad last week and I'm fine if he starts. Same with DCL, but I'd like to see Kean up front with
him. We certainly won't start with them but it'd be interesting to see them together late on, just to see how it goes.
It's time we scored a goal and on the law of averages, we should .One goal might be enough, but 2 or 3 would be nice.

Be a couple of hours yet to see who comes out on the pitch, then we will have an idea of how Silva wants to tackle Watford, I hope it it set up to go at Watford.

PLEASE please please beat this lot today. It's unbearable being a toffee living near Watford. They have no real rivals in the premiership so they have latched on to us like a parasite trying to create some fake (but very real to them) hatred.

We need to shut them up for good. This ends today. Beat them & it's 6 defeats in 6 prem games for them & the relegation thoughts will seep into thier minds & the realisation that thier pitiful existence in top flight football is under threat.

Kean hattrick, Deeney red card & Watford sitting bottom of the table would be a perfect day.
This is Everton though so 0-1 Deeney 88 min winner & Digne long term injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.