Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur - Team Prediction, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All goals are checked by VAR
It’s the time they take to decide, I was at the game but talking to a fella coming out he said on Radio Merseyside they had the lines drawn and decided it was a goal long before the studio far away, that was for the first goal.
I was made up with a point thought we deserved it battled well and never gave up. I thought Gana Gueye made a big difference today with his energy, tackling, determination and was in the game all the time, forgave him his poor shot and he was my MOTM.

Oliver gave both goals, it was Atwell on VAR trying to find reasons not to
Wasn’t talking about the goals, more general play. Couldn’t wait to give Spurs free-kicks especially in their box from set-pieces.

When that Dragusin wiped one of our players out towards the end and he waved it away immediately springs to mind as to how crap he was.

Bloody referee was an utter disgrace.

Good point and well earned, in the end. We played okay overall.

On both the eye test and any statistic you care to mention aside from possession, we deserved a win today. Really encouraging performance after recent weeks. Just irritating that Luton snaffled a point too

I thought he was personally at fault for both spurs goals, tbh. First goal, he lost the runner who got in behind him and didn't react. Second goal, he was out of position.
Hmm bit harsh. Could've done better in the box to pick up Richy for the first. Same for the second. Can't squarely point at Godfrey for those goals